Tuesday 22 January 2013

Currently...

I have seen this on a few other blogs and have decided to try it out on my blog. I hope to have a "Currently" post each Wednesday updating what is going on in my life. Here comes the first...

WATCHING...
Lots of TV – alot of our favourite shows are just starting again. Loving: The Office, Parks and Rec, New Girl, The Mindy Project and Chicago Fire.

LISTENING... 
Obsessed with “Same Love” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis. Beautiful song! I am also loving anything by Alabama Shakes.
  
PLANNING...
Very early stages of planning another overseas trip in December 14! We are hoping to be away for about 5 weeks and visit: America (San Fran & NY are musts for us), Ireland, UK (another UK roadtrip), and then maybe going to Spain or Portugal or Italy or Vienna – still figuring out where we want to visit in Europe.

THINKING ABOUT...
How I want to grow my blog and how to go about it.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...
A long weekend this coming weekend for Australia Day! Also looking forward to a special Valentine’s Day date with my husband.

READING...
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. So different from my normal reads (I love Chick Lit!) but I am captivated by this book. Hoping to have it finished by the end of the week.

MAKING ME HAPPY...
Quality time spent with Gav. Our super playful and crazy cats. The people I work with and the daily laughs we share.

Happy Wednesday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment