I am once again linking up with The Vintage Modern Wife and Scissors and a Whisk for this week's Happies and Crappies.
- It's nearly the weekend!!!!! This week has been the work week from hell with long hours, constantly busy and just never feeling like I am actually ticking anything off my to do list. Rest and relaxation is the plan for the weekend!
- My lovely husband treated/owed (see in my crappies as to why) me a little shopping spree last night and I had so much fun wandering the shops which I havent done for a long time. I came away with, a super cute new bag, new work dress and 4 casual-ish tops for weekends, going out for dinner etc.
- Jets game tonight! Gav scored us tickets in the Chairmans Lounge through work meaning we get to have cocktails and canapes during the game plus there is a talk from the club chairman before the game. Excited!
- Despite my disappointment during the week from missing out on 2 rental properties we are again going to be on the search tomorrow and I'm feeling hopeful. Fingers crossed we find (and get!) something we love!
- I started my design course this week. I am doing an Advance Diploma of Graphic Design. One of my first unit its Drawing and ill sum it up by saying I suck BUT I am looking forward to improving. The only way is up really - I cant get any worse!
- I was starting work early one morning this week so Gav decided to help out and iron my absolute favroutie dress which I was wearing to work. Let me get this straight, I normally dont spend a lot on clothes as Id rather have ten items than one really expensive item but I splurged when I spent $250 on this dress. This dress just makes me feel good. Disaster struck as soon as Gav put the iron on the fabric - it was too hot and burnt/melted the dress! Cue me being upset and Gav feeling really bad about it. But because he is so sweet he promised to replace it. Best husband ever!
Its been a long week, very excited to have a relaxing fun weekend! What are your plans for the weekend?