- It was my mums 50th party last Friday night along with my parents 30th wedding anniversary. They completely surprised all of there guests including my brother and I by renewing there wedding vows! It was so sweet and cute! I'm going to write a post about it in the next few days.
- We have been looking for a rental place for the past few weeks and there hasn't really been much available but some amazing places popped up this week. We are spending our Saturday going to open houses and putting applications in. Very excited!
- I'm really feeling in the swing of blogging again after taking a week off to spend some time reformatting my Mac. Lots of exciting posts coming up!
- Its the first day of Autumn today! I have had enough of summer this year, not a big fan of ridiculously hot weather! Plus clothes in Autumn and winter are much cuter than summer!
- This week my friends and I decided to plan a Sydney shopping trip in April whilst Gav is overseas. We are staying in a really gorgeous hotel right in the centre of the city, shopping till we drop than having dinner and cocktails at Jamie Oliver's restaurant. Cant wait!
- We have had constant heavy rain for the past few days meaning lots of local roads a flooded. Major pain in the butt driving home from work!
As usual, don't forget to check out the blogs of the 'hosts' of the weekly Happies and Crappies post - The Vintage Modern Wife and Scissors and a Whisk.
What have been your Happies and Crappies this week? Feel free to leave a link to your Happies and Crappies blog post in the comments below!