Thursday 28 February 2013

Liebster Award


Firstly, a big thank you to the lovely Aaliyah from Eyeshadow Eyeliner for nominating me for the Liebster Award. What is the Leibster Award you might ask? Well, it's an award that is given to new blogs with fewer than 200 followers. It allows bloggers to promote there blog and meet lovely fellow bloggers along the way.

The rules for the award are the following: 

  • Nominees must link back to the person who nominated them.
  • Nominee must list 11 facts about themselves.
  • Nominee must answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated them.
  • Nominee must than choose 11 people/blogs to nominate that have less than 200 GFC followers.
  • Nominee must provide 11 questions to be answered by the people they choose to nominate.

Ok so here goes, below are 11 facts about me. I have tried to make then different to other facts I have given about myself, I don't want to rehash old info.

  1. I have only been blogging since the beginning of the year (after thinking about doing it for about 12 months).
  2. I choose not to go anywhere without makeup on - it makes me feel well presented and put together.
  3. I spent my childhood doing ballet,jazz and modern dance from ages 4 till 11 however I retained none of the skills or coordination that I learnt.
  4. I love football (soccer), watching not playing although I did play for a season a few years ago. My favourite position was the bench!
  5. I am addicted to Mexican food.
  6. I love energy drinks, Blue V is my favourite.
  7. I am a very indecisive person whether its a small or large decision. What to have for lunch at work can sometimes take a good 10 minutes of pondering.
  8. I would spend all my time in pyjamas if it were socially expectable - Peter Alexander PJ's of course.
  9. I have what has been described as quite a high pitched voice. My work colleagues say my voice gets to such a high point that only dogs can here me.
  10. I have to set 5 alarms each morning to wake me up for work because I'm a very deep sleeper and lazy when it comes to getting up.
  11. I am about to start studying Graphic Design. I still am unsure about whether I'm creative enough to do it but I'm excited.

Next, here are my answers to the 11 questions posed by Aaliyah...

1. What is your most used website?
Blogger and Google.

2. Do you prefer shimmer or matte eyeshadow?
Shimmer - love me some sparkles!

3. If you could have an unlimited supply of anything what would it be? 
An unlimited amount of money would be pretty great!

4. What are your top 3 beauty products? 
I love Face of Australia Primer, Revlon Colourstay Foundation and Rimmel lipstick in Drop of Sherry.

5. Do you prefer ankle boots, mid-calf boots, or tall boots? 
Ankle boots.

6. What is your favorite type of candy? 
Reece's peanut butter cups.

7. How often do you check your emails per day? 
What feels like every 3 seconds but I really just glance at my iphone email about once an hour during the day.

8. Do you prefer volumizing or lengthening mascara? 
Volumising.

9. What is your favorite color for nail polish? 
Red, Black or Grey.

10. Do you have any pets? 
Yes, two adoreable cats called Baxter and Harry.

11. Which season is your favorite? 
Spring!


Now here are the blogs I nominate! Unfortunately I only have 4 nominations but they are all wonderful!

Full of light
Girl in Flight
Caudill Clan
Whats New Nini Kat

To the lovely blogs nominated, below are my 11 questions for you!

  1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
  2. Are you a Facebook or Twitter person?
  3. What is your all time favourite movie?
  4. Sweet or Savoury?
  5. Who is your favourite person in the entire world?
  6. How do you like to spend your spare time?
  7. Are you a Mac or PC person?
  8. If you could change the world in one way, what would you choose?
  9. What is your favourite animal?
  10. Tea or coffee?
  11. What do you enjoy most about blogging?

Go forth and spread the Leibster love! I look forward to checking out your responses!








3 comments: