Its Friday so that means it's time for another instalment of Happies and Crappies!
- I just ordered another pair of my all time favourite jeans from Topshop - free international postage as well!
- Gavin and I were out for a midweek dinner date to celebrate the end of Gav's uni semester and we found a new burger place by the harbour in Newcastle. Its called Craft and Co and they have really good sliders and a big craft beer list. It seemed a little pricey at first but was well worth it. I can see it becoming a regular.
- Excited to go scouring furniture second hand stores tomorrow to try to track down a replica Eames chair to complete this DIY project.
- Very excited for the Newcastle Jets -v- Sydney FC game tomorrow night. We are big football (soccer) fans in this household and have season tickets to the Jets.
- I ordered new reading glasses from Firmoo and they are taking forever to arrive. Apparently there was some kind of fault with my lenses when they were made so they will be at least another week.
- I had to make a few sales calls at work this week to sell advertising space in our publication and it sucked! Ive never really had to do sales before and let me just say I am SO not a natural.
Also, don't forget to check out the blogs of the 'hosts' of the weekly Happies and Crappies post - The Vintage Modern Wife and Scissors and a Whisk.