Friday 8 February 2013

Happies and Crappies - Week 3

I love this weekly post - it allows me to reflect on the week I've had and really makes me appreciate the good moments!

HAPPIES
  • Gav and I had a mid week dinner date last nigh at a new Mexican restaurant - Casa de Loco. It was AMAZING! The food was well priced and delcious, the service was outstanding and I had the best Margarita I have had in my life! It was also really cute and hipster with glass jars as water glasses and flowers in old Coke bottles. We will be going back for sure!
 
  • I have decided to grow out my full front fringe (bangs to those in the US). This is both a happy and crappy, whilst I'm excited to have a new look I also have to tolerate pinning my fringe to the side until it gets long enough to actually do something with.
 
  • My Topshop order arrived today and my glasses from Firmoo are finally on there way. I love online shopping!
 
  • Ive stuck to my C25K program this week which feels good as I don't normally stick to exercise programs - feeling quite proud of this! Bring on week 2!

  • Its been a great week all round this week - feeling very happy and content about life and excited for the future!

CRAPPIES
  • I found out just yesterday that my pop had an operation a few weeks ago to remove multiple skin cancers from his face. As usual he and my nan didnt tell anyone as they didnt want to worry us! He is ok now which is the main thing.
 
As usual, don't forget to check out the blogs of the 'hosts' of the weekly Happies and Crappies post - The Vintage Modern Wife and Scissors and a Whisk.

What have been your Happies and Crappies this week? Feel free to leave a link to your Happies and Crappies blog post in the comments below!


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiDRBJf_3wK3iNkvJTaen3QEAQrpBUhalxtW1pV0Lr6kx1k2c5_RvWoR281rkEtBBtEI1vG0AOnQZ2o9ZuDr7hmBItWrzYCb6NeJ4AuvuAg-YgqmnxQ5ewoN_17N5pFhYoSv8j4zwqEspE/s1600/SIGNAUTRE-3.png

10 comments:

  1. I am in need of a margarita! I should get to a Mexican restaurant asap.
    Growing out bangs is a bummer...Just look forward to when they're all long!

    Glad your pop is doing well now. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!! and we share the same name :)

    new follower :)

    http://www.fivefootseven.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe we do share the same name! There aren't too many Jenna's around - at least in Australia anyway. Love your blog!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad your pop is ok! Sounds like something my dad would do. Have surgery and not tell anyone!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Unfortunately most men seem to be like this!

      Delete
  4. I just found your adorable blog through a blog hop...i love it! So now I'm following. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's sweet, thanks Amy! Now following you as well =)

      Delete