Wednesday 6 February 2013

Currently...Week 3!

It's that time of the week again....this is what i am currently up to!

WATCHING...
Not too much at the moment, just my usual fav shows but I am about to watch the movie Ruby Sparks.

I have also been watching bad lip reading clips on YouTube. The Twilight clip is my favourite! Check it out below...
 
 
LISTENING... 
I have just generally been listening to my favourite radio station Triple J. My latest fav song is Down The Road by C2C.
  
PLANNING...
To move house!! We have started looking at rentals in the location we want to live so now we just have to find a great place! We have also discussed maybe buying a place next year - very exciting!

THINKING ABOUT...
How amazing my husband is! He is my best friend and the most supportive and kind person I have ever met. Not to mention how super cute he is! I feel very lucky to love and be loved by him.

LOOKING FORWARD TO...
My bestie's and I are going along to a local charity dinner/night out in a few weeks and I'm really looking forward to it. Getting dressed up, night out with the girls, champagne, awesome food and it's for charity = perfect night!

I am also looking forward to the Cara Box Swap! If you haven't heard of it head over to Wifessionals and register for next month. Basically, you submit your details and you are then paired up with someone who lives close-ish to you (if you're in the US the person is usually in the same state, if your from another country you're usually just paired up with someone from the same country). You get to know that person via email over 2 weeks and then you go out and purchase them gifts ($15 min) that suit that person based on the months theme. You then post your gift box to the person you have been assigned and you get a gift box from the person that was assigned you. Its a great way to meet new bloggers and who doesn't love getting presents in the mail right? I've received my match for this month, I will be buying for the lovely Melissa who blogs at The Whimsical Wife. And the person who has been assigned me is the super sweet Sarah from Sarahs Special Moments.

READING...
Nothing right now other then blogs but I have just ordered Mindy Kaling's book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?". I'm hoping it arrives soon as I cant wait to get started - that girl cracks me up!

MAKING ME HAPPY...
I have started a running program this week and feel like I have lots more energy. This is making me very happy!

If you would like to take part in the weekly "currently" post, leave a comment below with a link to your blog so that i can check out your post each week!

Happy Wednesday!



0 comments:

Post a Comment